Academic Speaker Registration is intended for those engaged in teaching and research with any of the recognized Universities, Colleges or Research Institutions and wish to present their research findings either as an oral/poster presentation may register to the conference under this category
Business Speaker Registration is intended for those representing from organizations, industries or commercial institutions who wish to present their research findings or product/service outcomes may register to the conference under this category.
Academic/ Business Delegate Registration is intended for those who are representing either from the Academics or Commercial Organizations whose primary interest is to attend the conference as an active listener and explore the opportunities for enhancing their knowledge and networking may register under this category.
Post-Doctorate Student Registration is intended for those Post Doctorate students either currently pursuing their doctoral studies or recently submitted their doctoral work and is interested in presenting their research findings may register under this category. Students registering under this category must submit copy of their valid student ID card issued by their universities or research institutes.
Post-Graduate Student Registration is intended for those Graduates/Post graduate students either currently pursuing their master’s degree or recently completed who are interested in presenting their research findings may register under this category. Students registering under this category must submit copy of their valid student ID card issued by their universities or research institutes.
Student Delegate Registration is intended for all those students of Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral studies whose primary interest is to attend the conference as an active listener and explore the opportunities for enhancing their knowledge and networking may register under this category.
Those who are not attending the conference physically but willing to publish their research abstract in the conference proceedings they can register under this category. All the registered e-posters (PDF) would be electronically displayed in the conference website.
If you wish to seek Registration and Accommodation done at one go on subsidized rate so that you can relax and concentrate on conference sessions and networking you may register under this category.
Package A: This includes conference registration and Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights with complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet access.
Package B: This includes conference registration and Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights with complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet access.
Those who cannot attend the conference physically due to any specified reasons but still wish to present their research work at the conference virtually may register under this category. Participants registering under this category would receive all the conference benefits like proceedings and certificate of recognition though soft/hard copy (on request).
Accompanying Persons are those who accompany the participants at the conference who may be either a spouse/family partner and/or a son/daughter under 21 years of age can register under this category. Please note that business partners do not qualify as Accompanying Persons and are not allowed to register as an Accompanying Person.
The conference registration includes:
· Access to all sessions and to the exhibition area
· Conference kit and abstract proceedings
· Refreshments during coffee breaks, buffet lunch during lunch breaks
· Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and respective international journal special edition
· Certificate of Participation/Recognition
· CME/CPD credits certification if applicable
· All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective supporting Journals
· Each abstract will receive a (DOI) Number provided by Cross Ref
· All participants would receive CME certification
· All attendees will receive individual certification.
· Special privileges on group registrations.
· Networking with Experts in the Field
· Live Streaming of your presentation through our websites and YouTube
· Best Poster Competitions and Young Researcher Competitions
· The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
· Chance of B2B meeting
· Opportunity to organize Workshop/Symposia
· Opportunity to collaborate with our event
· Avail the opportunity to organize pre-conference workshop
· Individual momentos will be given to the Organizing Committee Members.
· Appreciation momentos will be awarded to the keynote speakers.
· Opportunity to interact with eminent personalities from all around the globe
· Handbook and conference kit
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
Symposium hosting (4-5 member team)
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
For Students and Research Scholars:
Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
For Business Delegates:
Book Launch event
For Product Manufacturers:
Exhibitor and Vendor booths
Marketing and Networking with clients